This is the yummiest, easiest chicken recipe! I've made it for family & friends, and often get requests to make it again!
Here's what you need:
~ 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
~ swiss cheese
~ 10 3/4 cup can cream of chicken soup (more if you want it creamier)
~ 1/4 cup milk
~ 1 cup stuffing mix (more if you want it crunchier)
~ 1/2 stick butter (melted)
1) Place chicken in 9X9 baking dish.
(Since I took these pics on Mother's Day, when I tripled the recipe, it's a little more than what the recipe above calls for.)
2) Top each piece with a slice of swiss cheese.
3) Mix soup & milk together. (I use a little more than what the recipe calls for because we like it a little creamier.)
4) Pour over chicken.
5) Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup. (I use a lot more than what the recipe calls for because my hubby likes it extra crunchy!)
6) Melt butter & drizzle over the top.
7) Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 45-55 minutes.